4. Types of Information IAM Collects.
5. Our Use of Google Analytics. IAM uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps IAM understand how visitors engage with this Site. Google Analytics does not provide any personally identifiable data on individual users, such as IP addresses, names, email addresses, or any other unique identifier. If you do not want information about your visit to this Site sent to Google Analytics, you may download an opt-out browser add-on from the Google website directly.
6. Our Use of Google AdWords. IAM uses Google AdWords, an advertising platform that allows us to show you advertisements that appear in Google search results when you enter certain search keywords relevant to IAM into Google’s search feature. When you visit a page or see an ad that was served using Google AdWords, various cookies may be sent to your browser by Google and other third parties. A “cookie” is a small file saved on your computer to help store preferences and other information that’s used on the web pages that you visit. For more information about the types of cookies used by Google, click here. You may also opt out of Google’s cookies by visiting Google’s Ad Settings page.
7. How IAM Uses Information Collected Through This Site.
General Uses. Generally, IAM uses the information it collects through this Site:
Infringement Notices. If you submit Personal Information to IAM in connection with a notice to IAM alleging that any content contained on the Site infringes your copyright or trademark or the copyright or trademark of a third party, is libelous, or violates the rights of privacy or publicity of you or a third party, IAM will use the Personal Information collected to address, investigate, respond and take action in response to your notice.
Regrant Request Forms. If you are an Affiliate submitting Regrant Request Forms through the Site, the form requires a password to access for your security. IAM uses information collected from these forms to process regrants, reimbursements, and/or other types of vendor payments to the Affiliate and/or third party payee identified in the form.
8. Your Choices. You have choices about the ways IAM collects, uses and discloses the Personal Information that you manually submit. You always have the choice about whether to manually submit Personal Information to IAM. IAM includes an “unsubscribe” link in our electronic newsletters in order to provide you with the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving such communications. If you have any other privacy concerns about information submitted to IAM through the Site, please contact IAM at the contact information below. IAM will endeavor to honor requests within a reasonable amount of time.
9. Steps IAM Takes to Safeguard Your Personal Information. IAM maintains reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through this Site. Unfortunately, no website, mobile or tablet application, server or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Therefore, IAM cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
10. How IAM Shares Your Personal Information With Others.
11. Children Under the Age of Thirteen. IAM does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any Personal Information on or to this Site. If you believe that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Information on or through this Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact IAM so that appropriate action can be taken.
Independent Arts & Media
P.O. Box 420442
San Francisco, CA 94142
Tel: (415) 738-4975